Translate

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Heading Home...






The last time TheChief and I were here in Sacramento, we had the opportunity for
an awesome private tour of the capitol with my cousin...who worked in the assembly for
many, many years!!! 
I had the opportunity then to go up to the very top in the cuppola...
but never made it past this level...my vertigo kicked in and I just couldn't go up any further...
 But TheChief and my cousin-in-law climbed to the top and enjoyed a phenomenal view!!!

We're heading back to Mammoth today...hopefully with a bit of a break in the weather...
Hope you enjoyed coming along with us to Kauaii and here in Sacramento!!!




5 comments:

  1. love the angle you have taken here, this looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful place....looks like a wedding cake! ;<)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wedding cake -- how true. Boy, I haven't been to Sacramento for so long -- must make a point of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Justine!!!

    I think you're right Bibi!!!

    Definitely a must see Hiker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous place and bravo for the climb up. Sorry you're still getting snow at home. Come on down here to Bama and warm up!
    V

    ReplyDelete