Translate

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Chasing the Light...





I've been down south these past few days...
getting caught up on a few things like hair and doctor appointments...
I also got to visit with my cousin and his daughter (though she wasn't feeling too well). 
But the main reason I scheduled everything for this past week
was because I had the opportunity to go to
Chasing the Light...
a photography workshop by

Held in downtown LA...it was a hands on seminar...
with opportunities to shoot, show, and critique...
exploring the concepts we were learning throughout the day!

If you're in the LA area...and thinking about expanding your photography skills...
check it out!!!

And if you're not in the area...
check out his book and dvd!!!



8 comments:

  1. Oh, I am jealous....wanna come, wanna come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out his book and dvd Bibi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see all the new things you've learned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Starting with this photo Adele...the dappled light...the light on her hands...all add more depth...interest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can vouch for Ibarionex, he's a fantastic teacher and a great guy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I try to avoid L.A. at all costs, but maybe I'll check him out! thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean Pat! But it was actually quite fun! The streets of LA are perfect fodder for some interesting photography!!! As I drove home, I saw a lot that I'd love to go back and shoot!!!

    ReplyDelete