Translate

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Pooh is a pretty smart dude...





"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together...
there is something you must always remember...
you are braver than you believe, 
stronger than you seem,
and smarter than you think...
but the most important thing is,
even if we're apart...
I'll always be with you."
Winnie the Pooh
(A.A. Milne!)


All our smart bears have snuggled in for the winter...
there are still a few knuckleheads pushing the envelope of winter hibernation 
and dumpster diving to augment their meager natural groceries!!!

Hope you're finding times to hibernate this winter!!!


The first of our trip photos have been posted!!!
First stop Rome, and Ancient Ostia...

9 comments:

  1. Now, I wonder why they won't go to bed -- teenagers? (That quote makes me feel teary, not sure why.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could be!!! Not quite sure why they won't bed down!!!

    The quote made me a bit teary too Hiker...I was thinking of my mom-in-law and a dear friend who also passed last month when I saw it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fantastic - and moving quote - for this post, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those silly bears, know where the good stuff is.. a dumpster of course! Cool shot.
    V

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those knuckleheads. They need to get with the program.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dumpster Diving is quite the sport with some of the town bears Virginia...although our "Bear Whisperer" has kept them on their best behavior this past summer and fall!!!

    You said it Margaret!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I teared up at the quote, then LOL'ed, thanks to Margaret. Knucklehead. I love that word! Great photo, Chieftess.

    ReplyDelete