Translate

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Another one from the archives!!!






My photo files have been pretty messed up for awhile now...
thankfully, one of my friends up here is also a photographer...
and knows Lightroom so much better than me...
she helped me the other day and I've been reorganizing since...
and while doing that...
I've gotten to see and play with old photos!!!

Thank you Rebecca!!! 

For more participants in Sunday Bridges...click here!!!
and the Weekend in Black and White...again!!!



3 comments:

  1. Nice bridge. Almost looks like a plastic snap-together one. (If there is such a thing!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent B&W image - it shows off the contrasts of the geometry of the bridge. «Louis» thanks you for this fine contribution to Sunday Bridges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that cracked me up Bibi!!! I assure you, it's pure concrete!!!

    Thanks Louis!

    ReplyDelete